About Our Eyelash Services
At Skin Therapy of Charlotte, we can give you long, lush eyelashes that make your beautiful eyes stand out. We offer the newest technology in eyelash perming and eyelash tinting. Couple this service with our Lash Growth Serum and in 6 weeks you will always be camera ready!
- Eyelash Lift (Perm) $95
- Eyeash Tint $25
- Eyelash Growth Serum $96 +tax
“It is said that our souls are seen through our eyes, so give them the perfect frame.”
Beautiful eyelashes have become the obsession of the decade. With the advent of social media, there’s increased pressure to be photo ready 24/7. We may be willing to take a selfie without make-up (thank you photo shop) but not without mascara. Let our experienced licensed estheticians make your lashes your best feature.
Benefits of Eyelash Treatments
- As we age, our eye lashes naturally thin. Taking care of your lashes and enhancing their growth will payoff for many years to come.
- No more mascara smudges and no premature aging around the eyes due to mascara removal.
- Saves you time on makeup application so you can spend more time enjoying life.
- Great for natural blondes and redheads or even those that have started to turn grey. Eyelash tinting can keep you looking younger. It makes the most of the lashes you already have.
- Less expensive than all of that mascara.
- Easier and less expensive than extensions.
Eye Lash Treatment Specializations:
Eye Lash Tinting
Lash tinting is an easy solution to dye your eye lashes. The entire lash tinting process takes approximately fifteen minutes. You will see results immediately. Here is what to expect.
- Your esthetician will first clean your eyelids and lashes to ensure hygiene.
- Then, she selects the best color to best complement your complexion and hair color. The dye used to color the lashes is vegetable-based, to minimize chances of irritation around the sensitive eyes. This is why eyelash tinting does not last permanently.
- Protective cream and pads are placed around the eyelids to prevent any dye from getting in your eyes or staining your skin.
- Next, the dye is applied to the upper and lower lashes.
- After waiting about 10 minutes for the dye to set, it is washed away.
- We then apply a soothing eye moisturizer and the service is complete.
Eye Lash Lift
At Skin Therapy of Charlotte, we perform the Elleebana Lash Lift, which is similar to an eye lash perm. This is a safe semi-permanent treatment that perfectly curls and defines your natural lashes in only 45 minutes. It is a great alternative to eyelash extensions, requires very little maintenance and last 6-8 weeks. One Lash Lift is all it takes to deliver a sumptuous lash lift that is retained, even after a shower or swimming, lasting for 2 to 3 months. Bye-bye lash curler, Hello Beautiful!
Elleebana was established in Australia 20 years ago and has built a global following and a reputation as world leaders in the production of eyelash enhancement and beauty products.
- We use silicon pads instead of traditional hard rollers so we can get closer to the base of the eyelash. Since they are single use, they are 100% hygienic.
- Faster application techniques saves you time – 45 minute treatment!
- Perfect positioning of eyelashes on the silicon rod gives you better results.
- The most comfortable treatment available today.
- Makes natural eyelashes appear longer without the use of eyelash extensions.
- Allows for straightening, curling or lifting of eyelashes.
- Superior formulation with conditioning and nourishing.
- Fast processing formulation, and formaldehyde-free.
- Minimal after care required! Swim, shower and play with no fuss!
What is the After Care for Lash Lifts ?
Avoid getting your lashes wet for the first 24 hours. Avoid steam rooms and saunas; overall, refrain from all heat. After 24 hours, you may go about with your daily routine. The Elleebana Lash Lift has no restrictions or maintenance like eyelash extensions.
Allow 24 hours before applying any type of product to your lashes. After 24 hours, you may apply mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, or any type of makeup products you desire; it will not affect the lashes.
What’s the Elleebana lash lift process like?
The process is very similar to eyelash extensions.
- Your bottom lashes and top eyelids are covered with a gel pad. Your eyes are to remain closed during the entire process.
- Depending on the length of your natural lashes, a silicone rod (comes in 3 sizes – small, medium, and large) is placed on top of the eyelids to determine which size silicone rod best suits your lashes to achieve the best lift. Once the size is determined; the rod is placed onto the gel pad of the eyelids and a lash glue (water-soluble) is used to push the natural lashes back onto the rod.
- A lash setting solution is applied for 5-7 minutes on both sides.
- The setting solution then gets removed with a micro swab and the lash neutralizer solution is applied on both sides for 5 minutes.
Learning Center Eye Lash Featured Articles:
"Amazing. Carol for facials and skin care and Regina for massage. My husband goes to Regina now. He used to drive all the way to Huntersville for his massages until I convinced him to try Regina. Now he won't go anywhere else. Great parking, clean facilities and incredible service! I can't say enough good things about Skin Therapy of Charlotte!"Reviewer on Google
"Tremendous massage! I have had shoulder pain for years and was told I needed surgery. Two visits and my shoulder has not felt better!Great place for sports massage!"