GLO and Ditch the Cakeface
Heavy liquid cakeface foundation is a thing of the past, it’s time to Glo.
It’s time to GLO
Be honest, don’t you hate “cakeface”? Or even wearing heavy foundation in the summertime? Ditch Sephora and Ulta for your foundation needs and check out Glo! There are many benefits to Glo’s pressed foundation, including;
- Antioxidant protection – their makeup contains a blend of antioxidants, Vitamins A, C, E and green tea extract for nourishment and protection.
- Minerals – triple milled processing of minerals ensures an even, continuous coverage that lasts, every single time.
- Let your skin breathe – with minerals that allow skin to breathe, this foundation is perfect for anyone that is sensitive or is acne prone.
- SUN BARRIER – This mineral foundation has titanium oxide and zinc oxide for protection! Yasssss.
- None of that bad extra stuff – Free of parabens and harsh colorants. Also talc free, which gives this foundation a silky and even coverage to enhance beauty rather than emphasis imperfections like cakeface.
Are you ready to GLO?
This foundation comes in 24 shades of skin improving mineral goodness. Just think, a foundation that gives you radiant skin every day, protects you and is cruelty free! Gotta love it. If you’re convinced, or not yet convinced, stop in to see us at Skin Therapy of Charlotte and the lovely Aubry will color match you to your perfect shade!